Re: [ptp-user] Remote parallel debugger won't initialize.

Joshua,
Can you confirm that
(a) you're using a run configuration, parallel application,  with the 'remote' machine and it runs ok (you will need a 'connection' to the cluster), then
(b) a 'debug' configuration should be the same with the debugger tab is all that is new.
It *should* copy the sdm for the appropriate target (e.g. Linux), you shouldn't have to build it.
Do you have checked "Use built-in SDM if available for the target platform" on the Debugger tab??  Or did you build the sdm? where did you put it?

(c) I assume you are building your app locally (on local machine, on shared file system with cluster) then the 'remote' execution in your run configuration for the Parallel Application refers to the executable, on the Application tab, with respect to that cluster machine right?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts