Re: [ptp-user] Something about breakpoints in PTP

Ok, I see the problem. Please open a bug against the PTP product, "Debug UI" component.

Thanks,
Greg

On May 31, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Krime <krimelam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The first one appears at the first time and then never comes again~
After the first success, the breakpoints-type-context-menu keeps crushed~

regards,
krime