[ptp-user] System monitoring view - just one user's jobs?

Hi PTP User list,

I am working with a couple of new users to PTP.  They are performing the following workflow:
	1.  Check out an SVN repository containing source code, makefile and PBS script using subclipse.
	2.  Create a synchronized project to one of our local clusters.  (Its a Makefile/"empty makefile" project with GCC Linux remote toolchain selected).
	3.  Build the project (click the little hammer, it builds)
	4.  Run the project
		a.  Create a new parallel run configuration with system PBS-Generic-Batch
		b.  Import PBS script from workspace
		c.  Go to the Application tab and select the executable (which is needed for the dialog box to allow us to proceed, but is not actually used)
		d.  Press Apply, then press Run

At that point, Eclipse changes into the system monitoring view and displays *all* running jobs.  In order for a user to find out if his job was actually submitted successfully and in a queue, he has to hunt to the inactive jobs page, sort by username, etc.  (and by that time, these jobs have often started and completed!).

Is there some control or display in PTP that will show just that user's job status?

Thanks,
Dave
---
David E. Hudak, Ph.D.          dhudak@xxxxxxx