China Systems & Technology Laboratory, STG, IBM GCG
Phone:86-10-82450405
E-mail:wangzm@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Krime ---2013/05/31 14:03:08---The first one appears at the first time and then never comes again~ AfKrime ---2013/05/31 14:03:08---The first one appears at the first time and then never comes again~ After the first success, the bre

From: Krime <krimelam@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ptp-user <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2013/05/31 14:03
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] Something about breakpoints in PTP
Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The first one appears at the first time and then never comes again~
After the first success, the breakpoints-type-context-menu keeps crushed~

regards,
krime

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Krime <krimelam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    My bad, I should firstly post Q1 with a comprehensive picture.
    Here're the coming-late's:

    1) This is the normal situation, which can choose the breakpoints type:
    Inline image 2

    2) This is the crushed one, looks like the breakpoints type is unavailable to select:
    Inline image 1

    Thanks regards,
    Krime