[ptp-user] java.lang.NullPointerException in monitor perspective

Hi,

as mentioned in the PTP user call I saw a java.lang.NullPointerException in
the monitor perspective - means the Eclipse GUI, not the standalone monitor. I
just haven't tried with the latter.

I just reproduced the error and this is the recipe I followed.
1. submit a batch job to LoadLeveler
2. When asked, switch to the monitor perspective.
3. Wait until the LML_DA progress message appears on the lower
    right corner of the window.
4. Then quickly switch between active and inactive jobs by clicking
    on the corresponding tabs
5. repeat last step in quick succession until you get the NPE.

I secured eclipse/.metadata/.log after this event. Please advise where I
should send it.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top