[ptp-user] Parallel Tools User Call today

Dear Parallel Tools Users and Developers –

Please join us for our monthly user call (and last call for this calendar year) at 12:00PM Central/1:00PM Eastern Time;

Greg Watson will be showing us a soon-to-be available derivative work from the Parallel Tools Platform: a Standalone System Monitor.  I look forward to a productive discussion; I would also like to see if anyone attending would be interested in participating in a PTP User Advisory Board, which would meet periodically to help inform our development efforts.

Finally, I would love to hear about any science results that Parallel Tools helped you achieve!

Our call coordinates are:

*  Step 1: Dial-In. U.S. & Canada: (866) 740-1260. Access Code: 2444696

*  Step 2: Web Login. Browse to http://www.readytalk.com, and enter Access Code 2444696.

Local participants (to the University of Illinois) are welcome to join in our conference room 3004 NCSA.

Thank you –

Jay

Back to the top