[ptp-user] Parallel debugger fails to start "Configuration is missing run commands for job submission"

Hello,

When attempting to debug the hello world mpi program I get the following error

"Configuration is missing run commands for job submission {some UUID} debug"

Some information on my setup:

I have compiled and set where SDM is on the remote server
My target system is PBS-Generic-Interactive
I am able to do a parallel run of the program without any trouble
This is a clean install of Juno for parallel developers

In the project service configurations in the available services, the debug and profiler service provider list is empty.

Thank you,
Allen

Back to the top