[ptp-user] Parallel Debugging hanging (OpenMPI) "No executable was specified on the mpirun command line. Aborting. "

Hi, I am using Juno and OpenMPI 1.6. I am having problems in launching
the debugger for the HelloWorld program and would like to know if
there is something wrong I am doing...

Some info:
- I am running Eclipse locally
- I am able to compile and run HelloWorldMPI (and other MPI programs), both
from Eclipse and from the shell
- I have downloaded, compiled and installed sdm for my platform (MacOSX x86)
- All the paths are set correctly to point to sdm and gdb
- I can run sdm from the shell (but I don't know the parameters so I
can't check the behaviour but it responds to --help) as well as gdb
- The message I got from the console is: "No executable was specified
on the mpirun command line.  Aborting. "

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Vittorio

Vittorio Scarano
Dipartimento di Informatica,
Università di Salerno, Fisciano (SA) -- 84084 ITALY

E-mail:          vitsca@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Homepage:    http://www.dia.unisa.it/professori/vitsca
ISISLab:        http://www.isislab.it
Phone :        +39 089 96 9733 (office), 9308 (ISISLab 1), 9307 (ISISLab 2)
Fax:             +39 089 96 9600

Vittorio Scarano
Dipartimento di Informatica,
Università di Salerno, Fisciano (SA) -- 84084 ITALY

E-mail:          vitsca@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Homepage:    http://www.dia.unisa.it/professori/vitsca
ISISLab:        http://www.isislab.it
Phone :        +39 089 96 9733 (office), 9308 (ISISLab 1), 9307 (ISISLab 2)
Fax:             +39 089 96 9600

Back to the top