Re: [ptp-user] Parallel debugger fails to start "Configuration is missing run commands for job submission"

Hi Allen,

The generic Torque and PBS configurations do not support debugging, since it is very system specific. I believe that the configuration for PSB interactive on Forge supported debugging using Open MPI. The configuration should be called edu.illinois.ncsa.forge.pbs.interactive.openmpi. Let me know if that works for you as it may not have been updated to support the latest debugger changes.

Regards,
Greg

Allen Benz wrote:
Hello,

When attempting to debug the hello world mpi program I get the following
error

"Configuration is missing run commands for job submission {some UUID} debug"

Some information on my setup:

I have compiled and set where SDM is on the remote server
My target system is PBS-Generic-Interactive
I am able to do a parallel run of the program without any trouble
This is a clean install of Juno for parallel developers

In the project service configurations in the available services, the
debug and profiler service provider list is empty.

Thank you,
Allen