[ptp-user] cannot see COMPLETED jobs in System Monitoring perspective when using TORQUE

Hi,

I created a torgue resource manager in the system monitoring perspective. After that I created and submitted a job using the "parallel application" option in the Run menu. I am able to see the job in the "inactive jobs" view when it's submitted (the "show only my jobs" also correctly only shows my job). When it starts running it shows correctly in the "active jobs", but when I right click it shows all the options (e.g. resume job, cancel job,....) but none of them are clickable. When the job is finished it just disappears from the "active jobs" view instead of changing status to COMPLETED. Does anybody have a similar experience and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
   Marinus.

--
Marinus Pennings