[ptp-user] Eclipse Parallel Tools User and Developer meeting hotel block expires today

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that our hotel block for upcoming User and Developer meeting (Sept 18-20, 2012, http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/Eclipse/index.html) expires today – please register if you are considering attending either portion of the meeting, and be sure to indicate if you need travel support.  We have a great agenda lined up, I look forward to a set of very productive meetings –

Jay

Back to the top