[ptp-user] PTP User-Developer Conference - agenda and slides

The PTP User-Developer Conference is in full swing here in Chicago, and it's good to meet folks face-to-face for a change!
We are posting presentations line on the PTP Wiki as they become available:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/workshops/September_2012

Agenda is there as well.  (We may be moving things around today, check back often)
We are recording most talks with ReadyTalk as well, so they may be played back later.
A few of our presenters are presenting to us remotely with ReadyTalk.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top