Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse monitoring perspective+LoadLeveler

On Friday, August 03, 2012 12:00:08 Carsten Karbach wrote:

> Dear Christoph,

> the output of the command line would be useful for debugging. Does it

> also print any exceptions? Do you use identical Java versions on both

> systems?

> Best regards,

> Carsten

Carsten,

not knowing what command you are referring to, I tried

"llstatus -L machine -l". This finished successfully without errors.

Presumably there are differences in the java version. From eclipse->Help->About Eclipse->Installation details I pasted the output into the attached file Eclipse_x3650m2.setup

Then I did the same on my TP and created the file Eclipse_sirius.setup.

Does this help ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940