Re: [ptp-user] What am I to do with the Synchronized Merge View

Hi Brian

I tried repeating what you did but did not receive a merge conflict. The deleted files are simply ignored. In your case, "resolve as remote" seems correct, since you wanted to preserve the remote files.

For unfiltered files, deleting the files locally should cause them to be deleted remotely. If filtered, though, these changes should not be propagated.

My guess is that the files were deleted during a sync, which somehow triggered the problem. If you can come up with some steps to reproduce the problem, please file a bug report.

It's expected that merge conflicts happen rarely and usually require carefully merging each file, in which case multiple selection is not very helpful. This is clearly not always the case, though, so
I agree that this capability should be added. Thanks for the suggestion!

John