Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse monitoring perspective+LoadLeveler

On 08/08/12 23:02, Christoph Pospiech wrote:
Carsten,

not knowing what command you are referring to, I tried

"llstatus -L machine -l". This finished successfully without errors.

Presumably there are differences in the java version. From
eclipse->Help->About Eclipse->Installation details I pasted the output
into the attached file Eclipse_x3650m2.setup

Then I did the same on my TP and created the file Eclipse_sirius.setup.

Does this help ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke,
Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Dear Christoph,

I was just wondering, if different Java versions could cause the freeze
of the System Monitoring perspective. But the Eclipse configuration
files you attached are showing that both systems are using IBM Java 1.6.

You wrote that on the 64-bit system eclipse hangs and the command line
that was used to start eclipse prints a large XML file. This is probably
the input file for the System Monitoring Perspective. If you sent me the
command line output of eclipse, I could check, whether there are any
problems with the System Monitoring Perspective.

Best regards

Carsten

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich