Re: [ptp-user] Problems with current PTP

Beth,

as I told before, I go to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/, and when I click on "create a new account" I get redirected to
https://dev.eclipse.org/site_login/createaccount.php, that presents as the image I've attached ...

Michele

2012/6/18 Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>

did you create a bugzilla account?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Michele De Stefano ---06/18/2012 07:12:33 AM---I've isolated the problem, but the Eclipse site refuseMichele De Stefano ---06/18/2012 07:12:33 AM---I've isolated the problem, but the Eclipse site refuses to let me create a BugZilla account.

Michele De Stefano <micdestefano@xxxxxxxxx>

PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

06/18/2012 07:12 AM

Re: [ptp-user] Problems with current PTP

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've isolated the problem, but the Eclipse site refuses to let me create a BugZilla account.

What do I do?