Re: [ptp-user] Problems with current PTP

Another question. When I want to debug with PTP, am I forced to create an "MPI project" or can I simply set up the Resource Manager and the proper debug configuration (i.e. parallel application) into my existing project?

I ask this, because up to now I've proceeded in the second way, because my project was originally created as an "Empty (C++) project" and I use my own Makefiles.

Today I've tried to debug a simple "MPI Hello World" program, into an MPI project and also the same program, but into a project that was originally created as an "Empty project". I succeeded in both cases, but the machine is a 32 bit machine, with Fedora 17.

I still have to try again on the machine where I had the problem (CentOS 5.x x86_64).

Regards,
Michele