Re: [ptp-user] Photran woes (Eclipse Iuno RC3 Build id: 20120606-2254)

I would expect that all source files in the same project would be considered for the search. Am I wrong with this ?

Yes, they should be.

Just a note... if Photran can't parse a file (i.e., you see syntax errors reported in the Outline view), Open Declaration won't work in that file, but you also won't be able to jump from other files *into* that file.

If you open the Fortran Analysis/Refactoring Problems view, you'll be able to see a complete list of errors that might prevent Open Declaration (and refactoring support, etc.) from functioning.

If there aren't any relevant errors, please try to reproduce this with a small projects (e.g., just a couple of files) and file a bug report with those files attached.

Thanks!
Jeff

Back to the top