[ptp-user] remote build - command not found

Dear All,

I synchronize and build my source on a remote machine.
It was working with no problems for quite a long time,
but since few days I have
troubles compiling my code on a remote machine from within Eclipse:

make: mpic++: Command not found

I thought something is wrong with paths, but when I
connect to remote machine from the terminal and run the same
build command (make file, actually) I have no problems.

I've read a bit about Interactive vs. non-interactive shell on PTP FAQ,
don't know if that is relevant, but when I run in terminal:

   ssh -p 53741 me@xxxxxxxxxx mpic++

i have no problems either:
g++: no input files

p/s/ I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS,
and the remote system is SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64)

Kind regards,
Denis.

Back to the top