Re: [ptp-user] New PTP features of the Ecipse Iuno edition

module commands are executed both for compilation and execution.

Currently, the module commands configured in the project properties are executed only for compilation.

It's possible to embed module commands into a job script -- the resource manager for Forge lets you do this, for example (it uses the same checklist-style user interface) -- but there's no way to load modules *prior* to launch, at least not yet...

(All the modules stuff is new in Juno, and parts of it are trickier than one would expect. So, I've been trying to keep it limited to a few important use cases for now, and as it stabilizes, we could expand its reach...)

Jeff

Back to the top