Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for sending the output files. Sorry you're still having trouble with this. Comments below.

This is unexpected as SuperMIG supports the module command [Tcl based, I think].

This is the machine with the "ERROR:" lines in the output, right? If the module commands were exiting with a non-zero exit code, PTP would assume something was wrong and abandon trying to work with the module system. In today's RC3 build, I removed that restriction. Please let me know whether it works with today's build.

"Detecting environment management system on blizzard. Please wait..." I waited for about 5 minutes, restarted eclipse and retried.

Every module command is aborted after 10 seconds, so it shouldn't be waiting that long. I wish I could reproduce this.

What platform are you running Eclipse on?

If today's RC3 build still behaves like this, please e-mail me off-list, and I can tell you how to turn on tracing, which will provide some more details about what is(n't) happening.

Is this as it should be ? My search string was "sion*", not "*sion*".

It was, but I changed this in today's RC, so it should behave the way you expected. The behavior you were expecting is more consistent with the way filter strings are used elsewhere in Eclipse.

Jeff

Back to the top