[ptp-user] Photran woes (Eclipse Iuno RC1 Build id: 20120524-0130)

Hi,

I am currently using Eclipse Iuno RC1 (Build id: 20120524-0130) and I guess I

promised to report back on findings if there are any.

On a Fortran 90 code with a few subroutines in C I was just using the feature that hovering over a subroutine (or variable) shows the definition of the subroutine and hitting F3 opens the file with the definition.

Interestingly this seems to work for some subroutines and not for others. Having a closer look, it appears that the subroutine definition has to be in the same subdirectory. If the source is in another subdirectory, even in the same project, it won't show.

Is this a known issue ? Do I have to add the information somewhere where to look for the sources (or the headers - for C -or the mod files - for Fortran 90) ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top