Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

> occasionally, I still get the blank screen as described above. But this is an
> on-off phenomenon. The next time I open that screen everything is fine.

That's odd.  I'd like to track down what's going wrong.

Do you get the incorrectly-displayed "Environment Management" page for
the project on the machine *without* Modules?  Or only when the
machine has Modules installed?

And what operating system are you running?

If you click on Window > Show View > Error Log, are there any errors
being logged when you open/modify the project properties?  I can't say
for sure, but they'd probably be labeled "Unhandled event loop
exception" or "Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:
"org.eclipse.jface"."

> The"manually specify environment configuration commands" worked fine for me. I
> used the Intel MPI and Compiler setup scripts in there.

OK, glad that's working.

> I take it that these setting apply only for build, not for e.g. a remote
> launch - which is one special type of resource manager for parallel execution.

Correct.

Thanks again!

Jeff

Back to the top