Re: [ptp-user] (PTP Run Configuration == Parallel Application) + Resource manager MPICH2

Christoph,

If you edit the RM configuration, then click Next> until you reach the "MPICH2 tool configuration" page, you can see/edit the command that is used for launching. I'm not sure where the -x came from either, however.

Regards,
Greg