Re: [ptp-user] (PTP Run Configuration == Parallel Application) + Resource manager MPICH2

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 16:13:06 Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> In simple cases this works OK (Intel MPI and MPICH2 are close enough), but
> today my hack failed me. It complained that I would use a non-existent
> option  -x for mpiexec. I never specified this option, so where did it come
> from ?
>
> It seems that either the run configuration or the resource manager are
> adding  additional options here. How can I find out ?

Hi,

just to let everyone know, I found a work around. I used "remote launch" as
run configuration that launched a bash shell script remotely that called
mpiexec (from Intel).

Still it would be interesting to know how the "-x" option entered the game.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top