Re: [ptp-user] Remote Debug Problem

Greg,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I haven't got anything on the Synchronize tab. Do I need something there?

-Mayur

From: Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 9:44:59 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-user] Remote Debug Problem

Mayur,

Forget this. I don't think you're even getting this far.

Have you changed anything on the Synchronize tab in the launch configuration?

Greg

On Sep 29, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Greg Watson wrote:

Mayur,

Can you check if there is a file called "routing_file" in the same directory as the executable you're trying to debug? Does this file contain anything?

Regards,
Greg