[ptp-user] Remote Debug Problem

I am trying to do remote debugging using PTP. I configured my Resource manager properly and I can successfully connect to it. I also properly configured my SDM according to the following tutorial.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/4.0#Install_optional_PTP_server_components

But when I hit debug, the pop up window comes up and says "Uploading File" and it never goes. If I cancel it then the message says "Unable to connect" but I can connect properly because I use remote C code in my eclipse.

Please help !

Back to the top