Re: [ptp-user] Remote Debug Problem

Mayur,

what RM are you using? Are you compiling local? What OS has the local/remote machine? What connection are you using (RSE or Remote Tools)?

Roland

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Mayur Ramgir <ramgirm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to do remote debugging using PTP. I configured my Resource manager properly and I can successfully connect to it. I also properly configured my SDM according to the following tutorial.

But when I hit debug, the pop up window comes up and says "Uploading File" and it never goes. If I cancel it then the message says "Unable to connect" but I can connect properly because I use remote C code in my eclipse.

Please help !