[ptp-user] Photran issues

I'm just getting started with Photran, and I'm having some difficulties.

First, the F3 key seems to not work on any symbol. When I put it on a variable and press I get an "Operation in progress" box for just a fraction of a second and then nothing. I get this on the console:

DispatchASTTasksJob#parseThenRunASTTasks(): -
    createLexer:    28 ms -

I also have C and C++ files in the project. At the moment these are not being indexed. Is there a way to get C/C++ and Fortran indexed?

Cheers,
Steve

Back to the top