[ptp-user] Parallel Debugging Issue

Hello,

I'm using a CVS build of PTP from a day or two ago.  I'm using the
parallel debugger on some small MPI code using OpenMPI.  While
stepping through my code at a breakpoint, I received the following
error:

sdm(97777) malloc: *** error for object 0x10002296a: pointer being
freed was not allocated
mpirun noticed that process rank 0 with PID 97777 on node
mobile-108-223.near.uiuc.edu exited on signal 6 (Abort trap).

I don't think the problem is my code, because it runs fine outside of
the debugger, and this occurred very close to the beginning of the
program.  Any ideas as to what might have caused this?

Thanks,
Matthew Fotzler

Back to the top