[ptp-user] Photran issues, continued

I forgot to give some essential information in my last post.

I am running on Linux 64 and am using a freshly downloaded Helios. All the Fortran files I am looking at have suffix .F90 and use the c-preprocessor to generate freeform code.

I understand that macros and includes do not yet work with F3, but I am trying to find any symbol that I can look up with F3. In this file snippet I tried to use F3 to go to the declaration of ierr from any of its uses and failed.

======

subroutine Burgers_Boundaries(CCTK_ARGUMENTS)

  implicit none

  DECLARE_CCTK_ARGUMENTS
  DECLARE_CCTK_PARAMETERS
  DECLARE_CCTK_FUNCTIONS

  integer, dimension(3) :: sw
  integer :: ierr
  integer :: i,j,k
  CCTK_REAL :: zero = 0

  sw = Burgers_stencil

!!$Symmetry boundaries first

  call CartSymGN(ierr,cctkGH,"BurgersToy::conserved_u")

!!$Flat boundaries if required

  if (CCTK_EQUALS(bound,"flat")) then
    call BndFlatGN(ierr,cctkGH,sw,"BurgersToy::conserved_u")
    ierr = Boundary_SelectVarForBC(cctkGH, CCTK_ALL_FACES, 1, -1,&
         "BurgersToy::u","flat")
  endif

  if (CCTK_EQUALS(bound,"static")) then
    call  BndStaticGN(ierr,cctkGH,sw,"BurgersToy::conserved_u")
    ierr = Boundary_SelectVarForBC(cctkGH, CCTK_ALL_FACES, 1, -1,&
         "BurgersToy::u","static")
  end if

  if (CCTK_EQUALS(bound,"scalar")) then
    call  BndScalarGN(ierr,cctkGH,sw,zero,"BurgersToy::conserved_u")
    ierr = Boundary_SelectVarForBC(cctkGH, CCTK_ALL_FACES, 1, -1,&
         "BurgersToy::u","scalar")
  end if

  if (CCTK_EQUALS(bound,"none")) then
    ieinrr = Boundary_SelectVarForBC(cctkGH, CCTK_ALL_FACES, 1, -1,&
         "BurgersToy::u","none")
  end if

end subroutine Burgers_Boundaries

Back to the top