[ptp-user] Calling all PTP users: need information about PTP Usage

As we approach our Helios simultaneous release of PTP 4.0, our first release to coincide with the yearly Eclipse platform release, we want to be able to recap what PTP is being used for, and how many PTP users we have.

Since PTP is free and downloadable, it's hard to keep track of who is using it and for what.

Please consider letting us know that you are using PTP, what organization you are affiliated with, and What you're doing with it.

I have started a PTP Wiki page for the info at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Info

Might I suggest appending the following (copy and paste in the wiki, or email as mentioned below):

Name, Organization, what version of PTP you are using, what platform(s) Eclipse and PTP run on, what type of target machine, What you are using PTP for (research? coding? instruction? ) and the approximate number of PTP users at your organization. Any other details are welcome as well.

If you prefer to be more anonymous, please feel free to email me: tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx, and I will aggregate the results without posting any personal information.