[ptp-user] node not reachable from outside of cluster as remote resource manager?

Hi mailing list,

I have access to a cluster, where the master is reachable from outside via ssh. But only from the master it is possible to connect to the cluster nodes, also via ssh. Mpiexec, mpdboot etc. have to be run from one of the nodes.

So I would like to know what the preferred way would be to set up e.g. node01 as a remote resource manager?

Thanks.

Regards,

F. Alexander Njemz

Back to the top