Re: [ptp-user] Eclipse Behaving Poorly When Remote Machine is Taken Off-line

Open the Remote Systems view. You should be able to remove the connection from there.

The problem occurs because the launch configuration tries to validate the debugger path when it is opened. I have a bug open on this and will fix it for 4.0.

Regards,
Greg