[ptp-user] linux 64 on galileo remote build

Hi.

I'm using the release version of the plug ins.

I setup a simple C++ remote make file project with a datastore/index/remote build services.

My problem is that eclipse can't parse the compiler error because the output is missing.

I have a
test.cpp

and then I created a makefile like that:

##############################
all: test

test: test.o
    g++ -o test test.o

test.o: test.cpp
    g++ -c test.cpp
##############################

When I hit compile it compile correctly with:
make all;exit

g++ -c test.cpp
g++ -o test test.o
> Shell Completed (exit code = 0)

but as example if I introduce a syntax error on the source file the result is:
make all;exit

g++ -c test.cpp
test.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
make: *** [test.o] Error 1
> Shell Completed (exit code = 2)

In that way I don't have any error parsing facility.

Is that working as designed?

how I can fix that problem?

Kindest Regards

Back to the top