Re: [ptp-user] checkout of ptp tools repo

I discovered that if I increase my timeout from 60 sec to 600 sec I can create the CVS location (although there is an error message that says it cannot validate the location).

However, I am unable to open the "HEAD" tree item because of additional timeouts. I tried increasing to 6000 sec, but it still timed out.

Cheers,
Steve