[ptp-user] problem in configuring the resource manager

Hello all,

I have installed eclipse with PTP support in my windows machine and want it to use to run parallel programs on the remote machine in which MPICH2 is installed.
Do i need to have MPICH2 installed in the windows machine as well from where i am using eclipse?
While configuring the resource manager, i have problem with discover command and monitor command. It says no mpd is running on this host.
i have a file named "machines" in my home directory where list of machines one per line included to run the job.
I can run a simple MPI program using mpiexec command directly from the linux machine where MPICH2 is installed. If the mpi program is running, then i guess mpd is running as well. Correct me if i am wrong.
 However i am not able to make it work from the eclipse.

Cheers,
Prashant Khanal

Back to the top