Re: [ptp-user] Including the XML PTP/ETFw file in a plugin

Hi,

yes I already done this, OK, I'll try to take a look again.

By the way any one could explain me what does exactly the selection in "Tool
selection->Select existing performance data to analyze with the selected tool"
related with the ETFw XML file ?

Thanks and regards.
Xavi.
On Wednesday 11 November 2009 01:41:19 am Wyatt Spear wrote:
> Take a look at the org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau plugin for an example of this
> extension point in use.  Also note, the package and plugin names will be
> changing soon so .perf will instead be .etfw.

Back to the top