[ptp-user] Error completing debug job launch, Reason

Hi,
I succeeds to run parallel application locally, on one node, and it works wonderful.
I can run it with more nodes (different computers), also.
Also, debug works on one node (when I do not put anything in "host list" or "host file").
But I have a problem when I want to debug on more nodes.
Even if I put only localhost on host list, it breaks with a message "Error completing debug job launch, Reason".
What do you think is a problem?

Thanks,
Using linux_x86, PTP 3.0.OpenMPI

Back to the top