[ptp-user] Re: Error completing debug job launch, Reason

I want to add that I have installed OpenMPI in nonstandard  directory  /home/username/openmpi .
And I use this command to build smd > http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/2.0#Troubleshooting
CFLAGS=-I/home/username/openmpi/include LDFLAGS="-L/home/username/openmpi/lib -Wl,-rpath,/home/username/openmpi/lib" sh BUILD
Bye