[ptp-user] Photran and PTP at Supercomputing

SC09 is next week in Portland, and PTP and Photran will be there!

I posted (a start of) a schedule of PTP- and Photran-related events...
          http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/SC09
...which will probably be revised throughout the conference, since some of the booth times aren't fixed.

Greg Watson and Beth Tibbitts will be representing PTP, and Ralph Johnson and I will be there on behalf of Photran. We're always interested to meet our users as well as potential collaborators, so please drop by any or all of the events and say hi!

Jeff

Back to the top