[ptp-user] unistalling ptp

I attempted to install ptp (for a new computer) and mistakenly told it to install the RDT-related package. It complained about the RDT server dependency not being installed and didn't finish the installation. When I go back to try to "Install New Software" (ptp, from my local .zip archive) again, this time skipping the RDT-thingy, I get an error "Duplicate location" on the Add Site panel. Not finding an easy "uninstall" procedure, I manually deleted all ptp- related .jar/dirs in my eclipse/plugins dir. What's the proper way to do this?

thanks, Randy

Back to the top