[ptp-user] How to file a bug on PTP

I've described this several times today, so thought I'd post it here:

How to file a bug (or feature request) with PTP:

http://bugs.eclipse.org
Select big green button "File a bug"
Under "Which Eclipse project..."
select the last option "Other Projects"
Scroll down to "Tools: The Tools Project"
and click on "PTP: Parallel Tools Project"
(save the URL at this point in your Bookmarks if you like)
Then pick a component of PTP ("Core" if you aren't sure)
And fill out the rest of the info.
Then Click the "Submit Bug Report" button at the bottom

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top