RE: [ptp-user] PTP with OpenMPI on Eclipse Galileo (Fedora) breaks my Eclipse Installation

Meta,
Is there anything in your error log from the debugger problem?
<workspace>/.metadata/.log

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "private_meta" ---10/01/2009 05:46:52 AM---Hello Greg,"private_meta" ---10/01/2009 05:46:52 AM---Hello Greg,

          "private_meta" <private_meta@xxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/01/2009 05:46 AM

          Please respond to
          PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'PTP User list'" <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [ptp-user] PTP with OpenMPI on Eclipse Galileo (Fedora) breaks my Eclipse Installation

Hello Greg,

I wanted to know if there are any news on the problem, were you able to replicate the problem? If so, is there anything I can do?

cheers,
meta