From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. September 2009 15:35
To: PTP User list
Subject: RE: [ptp-user] PTP with OpenMPI on Eclipse Galileo (Fedora) breaks my Eclipse Installation

You need to follow the release notes for PTP 3.0 that include how to get CDT 6.0.1
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/3.0

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "private_meta" ---09/16/2009 08:27:46 AM---Hi Greg, I installed a current CDT-Version of Eclipse and "private_meta" ---09/16/2009 08:27:46 AM---Hi Greg, I installed a current CDT-Version of Eclipse and used the CDT Update Site for the Galileo Release (

"private_meta" <private_meta@xxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/16/2009 08:27 AM

Please respond to
PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'PTP User list'" <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [ptp-user] PTP with OpenMPI on Eclipse Galileo (Fedora) breaks my Eclipse Installation

Hi Greg,

I installed a current CDT-Version of Eclipse and used the CDT Update Site for the Galileo Release (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/galileo) to install every missing CDT-Package to be sure (as it wouldn't install without some of the additional CDT stuff anyway). Looking in the Installation Details of Eclipse it tells me the installed version of CDT is at 6.0.0, build from mid june.

cheers,
meta