[ptp-user] PTP/ETFw Compiler Path

Hello All,

I'm trying to integrate an analysing tool with ETFw but since the
executable (marmot*) is not installed into /usr/bin but into
/usr/local/bin. So how can I let the framework starts the right
compiler? I've tried to include "PATH" at the "Environment" tab while
creating the new configuration, but it seems not helping, the console
still shows /usr/bin/marmotcc ... and ends up with an error.

Part of the xml:

	<compile replace="true">
	  <CC command="marmotcc" group="marmot">
	  </CC>
	  <CXX command="marmotcxx" group="marmot">
	  </CXX>
	  <F90 command="marmotf90" group="marmot">
	  </F90>
	</compile>

Cheers,
Peng Deng