Re: [ptp-user] PTP/ETFw Compiler Path

The ETFw saves the path for each group specified in workflow.  When it finds a new group it will search the PATH variable, but if it does not find it then the group's path is left blank.  However you can edit each group's path manually by going to
Window -> Preferences -> PTP -> Performance Tools -> Tool Configuration

On that panel you should have a list of each tool group where you can set the associated path.

Please let me know if this works for you, and if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Wyatt Spear