Re: [ptp-user] parallel application run failure

It can be a short running job, but I have modified it to go into an infinite loop as well. When it's setup as a short running task the second console window does not open at all. The traceback shows up for both cases. In any event I would hope that I would be able to see the output of even something as trivial as hostname.

Brett