Re: [ptp-user] Problem with build configurations creating profile configurations

The other two issues you mentioned I was able to reproduce and should have fixed on CVS soon.  I haven't seen this one before though.  Does this occur when there is other missing required information for the configuration?  Does the dropdown menu populate if you switch tabs or switch configurations and then go back?

Thanks,
Wyatt