[ptp-user] Problem with build configurations creating profile configurations

I have had a problem creating parallel profile configurations occasionally
where the application tab requires me to select a build configuration. I
click the build configuration dropdown and the list is blank, even if I
have build configurations defined and active in the project I have
selected. Other times I am able to select build configuurations and
complete the profile configuration dialog.

Is there something I am missing in specifying build configurations that
cause the blank dropdown list?
Dave

Back to the top